Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Moral Compass: The Path to Happiness

Family and friends are the most important aspect of my life. Through the good times and the bad, no matter what, your family and friends are there to support you. If you make a mistake, they are the first to look past it and accept the fact that we all make mistakes. It seems as though the unhappy people in the world are those that have nobody truly close to them and the reason behind this is simple. They have nobody to be open with, nobody to share their ideas with, and nobody to connect to. My family and friends are the most important people in my life because I know that as soon as I am feeling lost or confused, they are always there to point me in the right direction, much like a compass.
Confidence is essential to achieve anything in which you want in life. Being confident is the only way to get what you want. You have to have a positive attitude to achieve anything that you wish to achieve. You need to have confidence in yourself and also in others around you to ensure a guarenteed positive result.

Love is very important to have in one’s life. The love of others and for others allows you to make and keep connections with other people that are essential to ensure happiness. The love of my friends and family is strong, one of the strongest connections in my life which makes me who I am. Without the love of my family and their love for me, I would be nowhere and I would have no one. Love also relates to the things you love. You must love what you do in order to be truly happy with it. The love one has for the people around them and that love the people around them has for that person shapes and makes who that person is.

Music is the greatest way to express yourself and your feelings. Take a look at every new artist out there. They all have one thing in common; they use their words and beats to express their views and opinions, in order to open up the world to new things. Everybody listens to music and it does not matter what type it may be, they all have the same purpose. The purpose is to let the world know who they are, what they believe in, and to just make people happy and inspire them. With music, the world moves in a new direction, one beat at a time.

5 comments:

  1. waka flocka. great post. i really connected with the first paragraph about how family acts as a compass and accepts you for the mistakes you make in life. is your compass more useful for long term needs or is it more of a day to day thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Money, I like how you take music into a deeper meaning, and explain it as someone's way to express themselves through beats and lyrics. It's interesting how it can inspire others to be the best that they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan Carter, I like many of your points in your blog. My family and friends are also at the top of my moral compass. However, not everyone who is sad is lacking in family. Some people have families who drag them down. Some families can be just as depressing as they are inspiring in this day and age. Also what are some examples of artist that express themselves in beats. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how music was one of your points on your compass because you don't see that a lot. Does music influence your way of life and your morals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really good post, music is a huge part in everyone's life whether they admit to it or not and I really like how you include it as part of your compass =] Personally I think all of your compass points could be related to music in one way or another. But over all this was a really good blog.

    ReplyDelete